Comprehensive feasibility studies
Avoid project delays, spiralling costs and missed opportunities with our comprehensive feasibility studies.
These studies will give you the insight you need to decide whether to push your project forward to the next engineering stage.
Using engineering and cost analysis, we can help you identify any potential issues ahead of time. This enables you to avoid project delays and unnecessary expenditure on unworkable solutions.
The studies help decide whether to proceed to the conceptual design phase, assess potential alternatives and narrow the scope of your project.
These assessments will provide you with two crucial pieces of information:
- The feasibility of your project
- Whether the project can be delivered within budgetary constraints
We will develop a feasibility report and conduct a post-feasibility review to aid your decision-making process.
This service enables you to create schedules, resource plans and estimates for the subsequent stages of your project.
The key elements of our feasibility studies include:
- Exploration of all available options
- Outline engineering design in all disciplines
- Capital/operating cost estimates
- Risk analysis of environmental and safety factors
- Potential planning issues
All our feasibility studies are conducted by experienced engineers with advanced knowledge of the sector in which you operate.